Welcome to the Social Media Research Foundation
The Social Media Research Foundation is the home of NodeXL – Network Overview Discovery and Exploration for Excel (2010, 2013 and 2016) – extending the familiar spreadsheet so you can collect, analyze and visualize complex social networks from Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Flickr.
A growing number of academics, market strategists and social media managers from around the world make use of this easy-to-handle tool. You can, too! If you can make a pie chart, you can now make a network map!
- Diamond2Deal 925 Sterling Silver Black White Crystal Circle Chain Slide Pendant
- FASHION DRESS Lace VBack Sweetheart Neckline CapSleeves Wedding Dress
- Greuses Lace Flower Shoulder Cocktail Dresses for Dinner Will Stage Short Cocktail Dresses 1189
- Ivory FWVR Women's V Neck Backless Long Evening Prom Dresses Mermaid Formal
- Koral Womens Strike Sweatshirt Hoodie Hoody
- Life Is Like A Camera Purse Hanger
- Marc New York Performance Womens Long Legging with Mesh Insets Leggings
- Navy and Red Tutu Vivi Womens Strapless Prom Ball Gowns Satin Formal Evening Party Dresses High
- Pandapang Women Overcoat Double Breasted Lapel Collar Hipster Pure color Pea Coats
- Rachel Roy Womens Plus Size Depurpleh Floral Lace Dress Cocktail Dress
- Seafolly One Piece Multicolor Swimsuit Havana Stripe
- Stay Official USA United States of America Strapback Hat Cap Adjustable Tiedye
- Tutu Vivi Womens One Shoulder Prom Evening Party Ball Gowns Formal Wedding Dresses
- White Freshwater Pearl Pendant and Yellow gold 750 1000 BPS K207 W bluee Pearls
- XQS Women Parka Quilted Down Jackets Outerwear with Removable Hood
Social network analysis tool NodeXL
Networks are everywhere – but few people have learned how to see them or understand them. Whenever things connect to one another Networks are formed. People talk to people, businesses trade with businesses, and machines connect to machines: all of these create networks. Once you learn to see networks you discover that they are everywhere!
Social network analysis (SNA) is a powerful way to organize a connected world. Network analysis can reveal insights into the ways things (like people!) connect with one another and form groups.
We live in a “Network Age” – but many people cannot “get” a network, do not know where to “put” a network or how to calculate and visualize insights into a network. For a “Network Age” network skills are not widely found. For people who do not program, networks are often just out of reach.
Network analysis can be made simpler! NodeXL is an SNA Tool that places network analysis inside the context of the familiar Excel spreadsheet. NodeXL adds menus and features to Excel to simplify the tasks of getting network data, storing it, analyzing and visualizing it, and generating reports that share insights into connected structures.
News and Updates
Have a look at recent news on current updates and events in the Blog section and sign up for our Kasper Womens Plus Size Zig Zag Jacquard Jacket Jacket.
In July 2019, Morgan Kaufmann has published the second edition of the NodeXL book titled Analyzing Social Media…
A new layer of information is added to a Twitter network map when coloring the vertices by account…
Join us for talks and workshops on networks, social networks, social media networks, and more. December 6th, 2018:…
Get NodeXL Pro today and map your own networks.